A light and soft cheesecake with fruit sauce is one of my favourite desserts, but can now and then appear as well overwhelming for warm summer days right? I adore a thick and wealthy classic form but was trusted to create something smaller, richer, and airy.
I adore this formula not as it were since of the surface (which is rich and soft as can be,) but not having to turn my stove on really makes it doable most summer days! It’s an awesome base formula for what I know to be an assortment of flavours, blend-ins, and assortments.
Served alone the flavour would have been exquisite with inconspicuous clues of vanilla and lemon, but I topped it with a straightforward as pie blueberry sauce for an included touch. (Straightforward new blueberries or other fruit sauces would moreover be delicious.)
I’ve found another modern kitchen staple in this sauce because it came together in 5 minutes but was so new-tasting and tasty.
I’m considering it would be marvellous over a few naturally churned ice cream, pound cake, or pancakes as well!
For Biscuits Base
- 8 pieces Digestive biscuits
- 4 tbsp Butter (Melted)
- Pit a saucepan on medium-low heat, add ½ cup of blueberries and ¼ cup of sugar into it and mix it well.
- Cook the mixture until the sauce thickens about 6-8 minutes
- Add 1 tbsp of lemon juice into the pan and mix again.
- Cool the mixture completely.
- Add 8 pieces of digestive biscuits into the grinder and grind it well, then add 4 tbsp of melted butter and mix again.
- Take a 7-inch springform pan and pour the ground mixture into the pan
- Spread the mixture eventually into the pan and press it as much as you can through the spatula.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 15 minutes
- Add 1.5 cups of room temperature cream cheese into the bowl and beat it until smooth.
- In another bowl, take 1 cup of chilled heavy cream and lightly beat it for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture and mix it well until combined.
- Take out the springform pan from the refrigerator and pour the cream cheese mixture onto the ground biscuit layer and spread it well evenly.
- Pour the blueberry sauce and spread it overall
- Refrigerate again for 4-6 hours
- Now cut the slice and enjoy it as your favourite dessert.