Chai latte is the modified form of masala chai that originated from the Indian subcontinent. Chai latte is the spiced flavored beverage cooked with spices and brewing black tea. This delicious beverage has worldwide popularity, and many coffee and tea houses proudly feature it in their menus.
This Chai latte is a healthy drink for every season. You can have it as evening tea or whenever you want. The goodness of ginger and cinnamon help to boost your metabolism, so it is a healthy substitute for a coffee as some people are not fond of having coffee.
Let have the yummiest and delicious coffee substitute for the evening tea party or just enjoying leisure time.
Some health benefits of having Chai latte:
- Wake you up from sleep as it contains caffeine that stimulates your nerves, and you feel fresh and awaked.
- It helps to improve digestion due to ginger, which aids the stomach in proper digestion.
- Chai latte helps to reduce your blood sugar level.
- Chai latte can help to alleviate aches and pain, and it is best in headaches.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a cooking pan on medium heat.
- In a mortar, Take 10-12 pieces of whole pepper, five pieces of Cardamom,5-6 pieces Cloves, and crushed them coarsely with pastel.
- Take one stick of cinnamon and crushed it.
- Take 1 inch of ginger and coarsely crushed it.
- Add all Spices to the boiling water and let them boil for 8 to 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add 2 tbsps. Brown sugar to spice water.
- Take two bags of Black tea and boil in spice water for 2 to 3 minutes until tea fully brew.
- Strain the tea into two mugs.
- In another pan boil 2 Cups of whole Milk. Once it starts to boil, turn off the heat.
- Froth the Milk using a hand blender.
- Pour the hot frothy Milk in tea and sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Enjoy the delicious Chai latte with full of goodness and unique taste.