Enjoy your leisure hours with this healthy and mouth-watering protein chickpea salad. Chickpeas come in the category of beans. You can serve it to your friends and family along with evening tea. You can easily make it at your home within 10 minutes following this quick recipe.
- Take 2 cups of boiled chickpeas in a glass bowl.
- Take a medium-sized Cucumber and cut it into small cubes using a cutting board.
- Take 10 to 12 pieces of cherry tomato and cut them into halves.
- Take a medium-sized red onion and cut them into slices.
- Take a bowl and add 4 tbsp of olive oil to it.
- Pour 4 tbsp of lemon juice and mustard paste into the olive oil.
- Add spice to the bowl, including red chilli flakes, salt, chopped coriander, and black pepper.
- Mix them well using a spoon. Mix until everything combines perfectly.
- Now pour this mixture into the bowl containing cooked chickpeas.
- Folded them well so that everything is properly combined
- Super yummy chickpeas are ready for serving.
- If you want to make yummy chickpeas salad here, we mentioned some helpful tips for yummy chickpeas.
- Before making a salad, make sure that the chickpeas are not very hard.
- Add spices according to your taste.
- You have to rinse the chickpeas before using them so that no moisture remains.
- You can add paprika powder and red chilli powder to the chickpeas as per your taste.
- Minced garlic also enhanced the aroma of the salad.
- Most people love to eat spicy cooked chickpeas. It depends on you if you don’t want to use them in salad form. You can bake it as well with spices and use it.
- We all know that chickpeas are very healthy and proteins.
- It is considered a light meal but a rapid source of energy, that’s why it is recommended for everyone.
- Chickpeas are rich in fiber and best for weight loss.
- Chickpeas contain fiber, which mainly causes flatulence, bloating, and develops gastric issues.