What’s even better when brownies come raw, vegan and gluten-free, and moreover healthy.
No-bake brownies that are naturally sweetened, easy to make and no oven is required. These are chewy, fudgy rich chocolate flavor brownies. These easy homemade fudgy no-bake brownies are a healthy, tasty treat. It is fascinating to make these fudgy no-bake brownies.
The reason you love healthiest brownies:
- Rich, chocolaty and fudgy
- Filling and satisfying
- Perfectly sweet for sweet tooth’s
- Fit for health-conscious
- High source of protein and fiber
- Processed sugar-free
- Grain-free, gluten-free
- Take 1 cup of cashew nut and soak them in boiling water for 1 hour in a bowl.
- Take 1.5 cup of dates and deseed them. Soak the deseeded dates in boiling water for around 1 hour.
- Take 1 cup of peeled almonds.
- Add the almonds in a chopper and add ½ cup of cocoa powder in it.
- Add ¼ tsp. Salt in the almonds.
- Crush the cocoa powder and almonds into a fine powder in a processor.
- Sieve the cashews and add them to the chopper.
- Sieve the dates and add them in a chopper with 1 tsp. Vanilla essence.
- Crush all the nuts into a fine paste in a processor.
- Add almonds and cocoa powder mixture into the nuts paste and process them well.
- Take 7*7 inches pan, grease it, and lined with a baking paper.
- Add the mixture in it and flatten it with a spatula.
- Refrigerate the gluten-free brownies for 1 hour.
- Heat the pan on medium heat. Add ½ cup of coconut milk and heat until it starts to simmer.
- Unmold the brownies and cut them into desired pieces.
- Enjoy the yummy, raw, non-dairy, vegan and gluten-free brownies. It's entertaining to be vegan.