What’s even better when brownies come raw, vegan and gluten-free, and moreover healthy.
No bake fudge brownies that are naturally sweetened, easy to make and no oven is required.
These are chewy, fudgy rich chocolate flavor brownies. These easy homemade no bake fudge brownies are a healthy, tasty treat. It is fascinating to make these fudgy no-bake brownies.
The reason you love healthiest brownies:
- Rich, chocolaty and fudgy
- Filling and satisfying
- Perfectly sweet for sweet tooth’s
- Fit for health-conscious
- High source of protein and fiber
- Processed sugar-free
- Grain-free, gluten-free
Chocolaty unbaked brownies are the perfect recipe for those who really need a brownie. Let’s get started.
Rate This Recipe
- 1 Cup Cashew Nuts
- 1.5 Cup Dates (Deseeded)
- 1 Cup Almonds
- ½ Cup Cocoa Powder
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ½ Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate (Chopped)
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Take 1 cup of cashew nut and soak them in boiling water for 1 hour in a bowl.
- Take 1.5 cup of dates and deseed them. Soak the deseeded dates in boiling water for around 1 hour.
- Take 1 cup of peeled almonds.
- Add the almonds in a chopper and add ½ cup of cocoa powder in it.
- Add ¼ tsp. Salt in the almonds.
- Crush the cocoa powder and almonds into a fine powder in a processor.
- Sieve the cashews and add them to the chopper.
- Sieve the dates and add them in a chopper with 1 tsp. Vanilla essence.
- Crush all the nuts into a fine paste in a processor.
- Add almonds and cocoa powder mixture into the nuts paste and process them well.
- Take 7*7 inches pan, grease it, and lined with a baking paper.
- Add the mixture in it and flatten it with a spatula.
- Refrigerate the gluten-free brownies for 1 hour.
- Heat the pan on medium heat. Add ½ cup of coconut milk and heat until it starts to simmer.
- Refrigerate the yummy brownies for 25-30 minutes.
- Unmold the brownies and cut them into desired pieces.
- Enjoy the yummy, raw, non-dairy, vegan and gluten-free brownies. It’s entertaining to be vegan.
Tried this recipe?Mention @spicebangla or tag #spicebangla!