This hot simple chicken curry formula could be a must-try for each fan of non-vegetarian nourishment. Made with chicken, lemon juice, tomato, onion purée and a mélange of flavors, this Indian chicken curry formula is brimming with flavors. Not as tasty, this chicken curry is additionally sound because it is full of proteins. This chicken formula is made with simple fixings from the kitchen and gets prepared to serve in a jiffy.
You’ll be able subsequently serve this North-Indian chicken formula to your companions and family on extraordinary occasions like anniversaries and pot good fortune. You’ll combine this mouth-watering delicacy with butter naan or paratha and steamed rice. It could be a must-try chicken formula for all the non-vegetarian.
- ¼ cup Cooking oil
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 4 pieces Cardamom
- 4 pieces Cloves
- 1 large stick Cinnamon
- 2 pieces Bay leaves
- 1 cup Onion (Chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 2 medium size Tomatoes ( Chopped)
- 1 kg Chicken
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 cups Hot water
- 4-5 pieces Green chilies
- ½ tsp Garam masala
- Take a cooking pan, add ¼ cup of cooking oil in it on a medium high heat.
- Add whole spices of 1 tsp of cumin seeds, 4 pieces of cardamom, 4 pieces of cloves, 1 large stick of cinnamon, 2 pieces of bay leaves in a pan and fry it well for 30 seconds.
- Add 1 cup of chopped onion and saute until onion color changes to slightly golden brown.
- Now add 1 tbsp of ginger paste, 1 tbsp of garlic paste, and mix it well.
- Add 2 medium size of chopped tomatoes and cook until they soften.
- Add 1 kg of chicken and mix it well enough with the mixture.
- Now add seasoning of 2 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of cumin powder, 2 tsp of coriander powder, 2 tsp of red chili powder, 1 tsp of turmeric powder, and mix the seasoning well.
- Now add 2 cups of hot water to the pan, stir with the spoon, cover the pot with the lid and cook for 10 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Now remove the lid, add 4-5 pieces of whole green chilies and ½ tsp of garam masala in the gravy and cook for 5 to 6 minutes more with continuous stirring.