Spicy Garlic Shrimp is probably one of my favorite dinner recipes. First, it’s simple to make and takes very little time to make. Second, it is very tasty and full of lemon garlic goodness.
To make it even a lot delicious, I take advantage of a French baguette for dipping and soaking all that juicy and tasteful seasoning sauce. It’s simply PERFECT!
How to peel and devein shrimp?
- To peel raw shrimp, begin beneath, wherever their legs square measure hooked up.
- Use a parer to devein by creating a shallow slit down the center of the rear to reveal the black strip internal organ.
- Gently take away the black strip of the intestines and wipe it off on a towel.
- To get rid of the shrimp tail, simply squeeze the shrimp out from the tail phase, discard the tail.
What to serve with butter garlic shrimp?
This dish has such sturdy and tasteful flavorer, buttery and spicy sauce. it’s thus delicious that I in person get pleasure from it pure and easily by employing a recent French baguette for dipping and soaking all that juicy and tasteful sauce. different suggestions would be using:
- Garlic Bread is that good different from French baguette.
- Asparagus or flavorer roast broccoli in vegetable oil can be a decent entremets for them.
- For alimentary paste lovers, any freshly hard-boiled alimentary paste can do the trick.
- Serve on high of a recent shredded dish, or create a creamy Shrimp tossed salad.
Rate This Recipe
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 tsp Red chili flakes
- 450 grams Shrimps (peeled and deveined)
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Red chili powder
- ¼ tsp Black pepper (Crushed )
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Chopped cilantro
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Take a saucepan, add 1 tbsp of olive oil and 4 tbsp of butter in it and let it melt on medium-high heat
- Add 450 grams of peeled and deveined shrimps into it and cook it for 3-5 minutes by stirring it occasionally
- Add seasonings for taste, ½ tsp of salt, ¼ tsp of red chili powder, ¼ tsp of Crushed black pepper and mix it well
- Add 4 tbsp of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro in it and mix it well
Tried this recipe?Mention @spicebangla or tag #spicebangla!