What can be better than this delightful, decadent, rich and creamy chocolate pudding? This chocolate pudding is one of the greatest desserts and if you’re a pudding lover this chocolate pudding will surely blow your mind.
This pudding is always a treat and easy to prepare using some easily available ingredients. The use of both chocolate and cocoa powder makes this pudding extra chocolaty and flavorful. It is totally worth trying this easy and delicious chocolate pudding recipe.
Eggless Chocolate Pudding | Chocolate Cornstarch Pudding
- 4 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp Cornstarch
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 cups Milk (Full Fat)
- 4 tbsp Heavy cream
- 50 gram Dark chocolate (Semisweet )
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
Don’t Miss Any Recipe
Join us and receive new recipes every week!
- First, in a heavy-bottomed saucepan, sift in the cocoa powder, cornstarch, and salt. Then add the sugar and combine everything well.
- Gradually add the milk and whisk until well combined. Place the pan over medium heat and bring it to a boil, stirring constantly.
- After about 4-5 minutes, when the mixture starts bubbling and thickens, reduce the heat to low. Add in the chocolate and cream and keep whisking until the chocolate completely melts into the pudding, for about 2 minutes. (or until it thickens to your preferred consistency).
- Take it off the heat, then add the vanilla and keep stirring for a minute or so until well combined.
- Pour it into your prepared dessert dishes. Let them completely cool to room temperature and then refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight to chill.
- Serve the pudding with whipped cream or simply with some chocolate shavings.
This calculation is done by assumption calculated by an API. Please use our nutrition information just to get an idea about the recipe, consult a nutritionist if you need exact nutrition information.