This delightful thick and creamy milk pudding is always a treat and super simple to make using some common ingredients. So, anytime you’re looking to make a simple yet delicious dessert using fewer ingredients, you definitely can give this recipe a go. This creamy custardy milk pudding simply melts in your mouth, which surely will blow your mind.
The use of both heavy cream and condensed milk makes this pudding more thick and creamy, and the silky smooth texture of this delicious dessert takes it to the next level. It is absolutely worth trying this easy and delicious milk pudding recipe.
If properly covered and stored in the refrigerator this pudding will last for 5-7 days.
Rate This Recipe
This delightful thick and creamy milk pudding is always a treat and super simple to make using some common ingredients. So, anytime you're looking to make a simple yet delicious dessert using fewer ingredients, you definitely can give this recipe a go. This creamy custardy milk pudding simply melts in your mouth, which surely will blow your mind.
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup whipping cream
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 Tbsp Gelatin/agar Powder
- 1 Cup Milk
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Add 2 cups of milk and 1 cup heavy cream to a medium size pan and warm the milk gently over medium-low heat. The milk should never boil or simmer.
- Then add in the gelatin milk mixture into the warm milk and dissolves the gelatin completely, stirring constantly .
- Pour the mixture immediately into a nonstick/glass loaf pan (or into individual glass/ceramic containerand let it cool to room temperature.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight to set before serving. If you set the pudding into smaller cups/ramekins and serve them straight from the cups, without unmolding, you can chill them for 1 to 2 hours. If you want to unmold the pudding, chill for at least 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with some ground pistachio (or any other toppings of your choicand serve it chilled. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @spicebangla or tag #spicebangla!