Rate This Recipe
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Water
- Take a pan and place it on a stove.
- Turn the stove on a medium flame.
- Make the caramel by adding sugar and water to it.
- Cook it until this mixture turns into an amber-brown colour.
- When the caramel is ready, remove the pan from the stove.
- Pour this caramel into the ramekins and spread it on the base by to and fro motion.
- Place a pan again on the stove. Pour 2 cups of milk into the pan.
- Stir them until everything mixes perfectly.
- No need to boil the milk. Warm it only.
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees celsius.
- Pick the bowl containing egg yolks and further add two large whole eggs into the bowl.
- Whisk them well.
- Transfer this pudding mixture into another glass jug. Strain it.
- Now pour this mixture into the ramekins up to the top, lined up in the baking tray.
- Add boiling water into the tray.
- Place this tray in an oven for 45 to 50 minutes,
- If you don’t have an oven in your kitchen, you don’t need to be worried. The stove can also be used as an alternative.
- Take a pan and put it on the stove on a low flame. Add parchment paper to the pan.
- Please place the ramekins in the pan. Pour boiling water into the that surrounds the ramekins.
- Cover the pan with a lid for about 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, remove the tray from the oven and pan.
- Let them cool at room temperature.
- Place them in a refrigerator for about 4 hours or the whole night.
- Take out the pudding from the ramekins.