Caramel Custard Pudding is so creamy and mouth-watering. You can make it easily at your home by using this simple and quick recipe.
Caramel Custard Pudding With Or Without Oven
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Water
For Pudding Mixture:
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- ½ cup Sugar
- 4 Egg yolk (large)
- 2 Whole egg (large)
Don’t Miss Any Recipe
Join us and receive new recipes every week!
- Take a pan and place it on a stove.
- Turn the stove on a medium flame.
- Make the caramel by adding sugar and water to it.
- Cook it until this mixture turns into an amber-brown colour.
- When the caramel is ready, remove the pan from the stove.
- Pour this caramel into the ramekins and spread it on the base by to and fro motion.
- Place a pan again on the stove. Pour 2 cups of milk into the pan.
- Add 1 cup heavy cream and ½ cup sugar to the pan containing milk.
- Stir them until everything mixes perfectly.
- No need to boil the milk. Warm it only.
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees celsius.
- Take four large eggs and separate the egg white and egg yolk into two different bowls.
- Pick the bowl containing egg yolks and further add two large whole eggs into the bowl.
- Whisk them well.
- Add about 1 tsp of vanilla essence into the egg mixture.
- Slowly pour the milk and cream mixture into the bowl containing egg yolks and whisk them until it gets combined perfectly.
- Transfer this pudding mixture into another glass jug. Strain it.
- Now pour this mixture into the ramekins up to the top, lined up in the baking tray.
- Add boiling water into the tray.
- Place this tray in an oven for 45 to 50 minutes,
- If you don’t have an oven in your kitchen, you don’t need to be worried. The stove can also be used as an alternative.
- Take a pan and put it on the stove on a low flame. Add parchment paper to the pan.
- Please place the ramekins in the pan. Pour boiling water into the that surrounds the ramekins.
- Cover the pan with a lid for about 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, remove the tray from the oven and pan.
- Let them cool at room temperature.
- Place them in a refrigerator for about 4 hours or the whole night.
- Take out the pudding from the ramekins.
- Super delicious caramel custard pudding is ready to serve.
This calculation is done by assumption calculated by an API. Please use our nutrition information just to get an idea about the recipe, consult a nutritionist if you need exact nutrition information.