This super creamy and refreshing mango smoothie is the ultimate summertime smoothie, just perfect to cool you down on a hot summer day.
It is super simple to make. Just toss all your ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and your deliciously creamy mango smoothie will be ready just in a minute.
You can use fresh mangoes and banana for the recipe instead of frozen, just add a handful of ice cubes to your blender in that case. So the smoothie will still be nice and thick and cold. For the milk and yogurt, you can use both dairy or dairy-free.
No sugar or any other sweetener is used in this recipe because the sweetness from the mango and banana adds just the right amount of sweetness to the smoothie.
- 3 Cups Frozen Mangoes
- 1 Large Frozen Banana
- 1/2 Cup Milk (Dairy Or Dairy-free)
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt (Dairy Or Dairy-free)
- Place the milk, frozen mangoes, frozen banana, and greek yogurt into your blender (always remember to add your liquid first into the blender, that will help your blender to run a little more smoothly).
- Blend until completely smooth and creamy.
- Pour into 2 large glasses, garnish with some mint leaves, pop in a straw and serve.