Yogurt soufflé cake is perfect for every occasion. Infect with this yummiest light, fluffy and soft cake every time become even well. The light and fluffy yogurt soufflé cake is an everyday cake. It’s one that you will serve on weekends, dine-inn dessert, tea times, with coffees or even one friend’s get-to-gathers. Its delightful, dense and moist texture and yummy tastes of lemon and vanilla are just divine. No one will ever find the difference in this soufflé cake or cheesecake.
This light and fluffy soufflé cake are exceptional to eat it every day, but you can also have it with fresh whipped cream, fruits or jams. If you love the lemony flavor or want to make it fancier, pour lemon glaze on the cake when the soufflé cake is cooled.
Let’s start baking the yummiest, light and fluffy yogurt soufflé cake.
- Firstly preheat the oven at 170 °c /340 °f for a half-hour.
- In a large bowl crack four large size eggs. Separate the yolks from whites.
- Add ½ cup of caster sugar or granulated sugar in yolks and beat well until sugar dissolves and mixture get creamy.
- Add ½ cup of warm whole milk in it and mix well.
- Take 4 tbsps. All-purpose flour and 2 tbsps. Corn starch and sieve it into a yolk mixture and mix well.
- Beat the egg whites until soft peak foam.
- Add eggs whites in yolk mixture in 2 portions.
- Fold eggs whites gently in a yolk mixture. Be gentle with the white mixing, over mixing can ruin the cake.
- Take 8 inches springform pan and lined it with parchment paper/baking paper.
- Pour the batter for baking and tap gently to remove extra air bubbles.
- Take two sheets of foil paper and cover the cake pan’s bottom with it.
- Place foiled pan in a deep tray and add hot water. Foil sheets create a barrier of water to get incorporated in the cake batter.
- Bake the yogurt soufflé cake at 170 °c / 340 °f for 40-45 minutes.
- Once cake fully baked, turn off the heat and leave the cake inside the oven for 30 minutes leaving the oven door slightly open.
- Cool the cake at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate the cake for 1 hour to chill and settle.
- Unmold the cake, plate this yummy, light and fluffy creation and dust powdered sugar on it.
- Take a big piece and fulfill your sweet cravings with the yummiest light and fluffy yogurt soufflé cake.
- Always bake the cake at the preheated oven.
- For the fluffy cakes, use room temperature eggs. Don’t use cold eggs or eggs placed in the refrigerator.
- Instead of whole milk, you can also go for coconut milk or almond milk for a nutty flavor.