Whenever I am having a proper meal, whether, at home or a restaurant, I need a side dish. What is a better side dish than garlic bread? it is just the perfect pairing for every meal.
You name the dish and garlic bread goes with it from pasta to baked ziti, to steak or even baked chicken. You can see garlic bread being served at every restaurant and many suggest that it is the most loved side dish. When you think about it it feels true, like what would spaghetti be without garlic bread!
Ever wonder, if you can make it at home? This recipe is your answer, it gives you fresh homemade and flavor-packed crusty pieces of bread. You can brag about your cooking skills in front of friends and family with this no time recipe.
I for one used to buy my garlic bread from the store and keep it frozen, but when I came across this recipe, I realized how quick easy, and delicious this garlic bread turns out. This is my favorite recipe for garlic bread and you will surely fall in love with it.
- Using a ricer mince the garlic cloves into the softened butter.
- Finely chop 2 tbsp of coriander and add it into the butter as well.
- Add black pepper to the mix and using a rubber spatula incorporate all these ingredients into the butter and make sure to mix them well.
- Your garlic butter is now ready.
- Slice the bread diagonally so you get bigger slices.
- Using a butter knife, generously apply the garlic butter on one side of each slice.
- Place them in a baking tray and bake the bread at 200ºC/ 400ºF for 8-10 minutes in a pre-heated oven.
- Heat the pan on medium-low and toast the bread on each side for 1-2 minutes.
- Your crunchy and flavourful garlic bread is ready with or without an oven.