This yummy and delicious chocolate cheesecake is everything you want. It has to be rich, dense, moist, and divine chocolate. Not only that, but it is simple to make, requiring neither unusual ingredients. If you’re looking for a rich and very chocolaty dessert, this chocolate cheesecake is all you want.
For a chocolate lover when it tempted to a special chocolate dessert wants that it melts in the mouth and it should be fudgy and smooth. Well, this chocolate cheesecake is the one that fulfills all the chocolate lovers’ desires.
The other twist on this yummy cheesecake is the Oreo biscuits instead of using graham crackers. The nutty and chocolaty taste of dark cookies gives it great texture and taste with the multi-colored layer that mesmerized the eyes of a watcher. You will fall in love with this divine chocolate cheesecake while baking it and everyone falls in love while having the first bite of this yummy delicacy.
- In a food processor crush the Oreos into fine crumbs (you can also use a ziplock bag to do this step). Add melted butter to that and mix until combined.
- Transfer the cookie crumbs into an 8-inch springform pan (nonstick/greased). Press the crumbs evenly onto the bottom of the pan, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325°f (160°c).
- Once the chocolate is completely melted, set aside and let it cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat the Cream Cheese and sugar on medium speed until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Using foil double wrap the bottom of the springform pan, sealing it tightly to prevent water from getting into the pan.
- Place the springform pan into a larger pan/tray and pour boiling water into the larger pan, making sure the water level doesn’t come up higher than the foil. The water level shouldn’t be more than a third of the springform pan.
- Allow the cheesecake to completely cool at room temperature. Then refrigerate overnight.