Creamy coconut chicken is the simple and yummy chicken curry, and it is an instantly cooked delicacy, prepared in just 30 minutes. Creamy coconut chicken is a one-pan, quick, balanced meal recipe with lean protein, a wealth of vitamins and minerals, plus your natural immune system boosters. No cold or flu wants to mess with ginger or garlic.
This recipe for creamy coconut chicken will become your family’s favorite, once you cooked and serve them your yummy creation with love. Everyone has a few amendments that they make to maintain their tastes, but whatever you add in it, it will be as delicious as always be.
Once you try this juicy chicken and flavorful coconut sauce, you’ll be shocked as you feel heavenly good. This recipe is best for those who enjoy Vietnamese and Thai food. Smooth, speedy, midweek dinner made with only a few ingredients.
Let start cooking and create a masterpiece for your family and friends.
- 500 Grams Chicken (Boneless)
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 3 Tbsps Cooking Oil
- 2 Small Sizes Dried Red Chilies
- 1 Cup Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Medium-size Green Chilies
- 1 Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Red Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp. Garam Masala Powder
- ¼ Cup Water
- 2 Small Size Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Coriander (Chopped)
- Heat a cast-iron or nonstick pan on medium-high heat.
- Add three tbsps. Of cooking oil in a pan
- Add two small size dried red chilies in hot oil.
- Add 1 cup of chopped onions and sauté until translucent.
- Add two tsp. Of ginger garlic paste and cooked a little. You can also use grated ginger garlic alternatively, up to your choice.
- Add two medium-size green chilies in it.
- Now add 1 tsp. Salt,1/2 tsp. Crushed black pepper, tsp. Red chili powder,1 tsp. Cumin powder,1 tsp. Coriander powder,1/2 turmeric powder, and 1 tsp. Garam masala powder, give them a quick stir.
- Add ¼ cup of water and cook for 2-3 minutes until oil separates.
- Add 500 gram boneless chicken and cook for a minute until change color.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of chopped fresh coriander in the creamy coconut chicken.