Chocolate mousse is the definitely decadent dessert that you will look on any dinner night or party. Chocolate mousse generally is a little elaborate process and requires many processes like cracking and separating eggs whites and yolks, melted chocolate, and lots of gentle folding.
But you will love to know that there is an easy two-ingredient chocolate mousse that is delicious. The two-ingredient chocolate mousse is easy and fastest to make, the fanciest dessert I know and is so creamy and rich with perfect sweetness that you will want whenever tempted to sweetness.
A perfect mousse should be light and airy and have deeply rich and decadent flavors. The classical version of chocolate mousse is a French pastry version with many egg whites for the volume of mousse and egg yolks for the creamy texture, and it is delicate and created with complete attention.
These two ingredients chocolate mousse is simply genius. It’s so darn easy and is so delicious. It just takes two ingredients, little time to make, it is eggless, no gelatin, and also no double boiler or water bath needed. You can make it very effortless.
This yummy chocolate mousse makes a perfect entertainer gift or a great and easy-to-make dessert to bring the boom to party with friends. It also makes a great dessert for dinners with special guests.
- 200 Grams Semi-sweet dark chocolate
- 400 ml Whipping cream
- Then melt the chocolate with 100 ml of cream in a heatproof bowl on a double boiler, making sure the bottom of the bowl isn't touching the simmering water.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Whisk the rest of the 300ml whipping cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form.
- You can straightway put the mousse in small serving dishes or put it in a piping bag and then pipe into the serving dish to make them look fancy.
- Serve them straightway or refrigerate them for 2-3 hours and serve them cool.
- Decorate with some chocolate sprinkles or toppings of your choice.