- 200 Grams Semi-sweet dark chocolate
- 400 ml Whipping cream
- Then melt the chocolate with 100 ml of cream in a heatproof bowl on a double boiler, making sure the bottom of the bowl isn't touching the simmering water.
- Whisk the rest of the 300ml whipping cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form.
- You can straightway put the mousse in small serving dishes or put it in a piping bag and then pipe into the serving dish to make them look fancy.
- Serve them straightway or refrigerate them for 2-3 hours and serve them cool.
- Decorate with some chocolate sprinkles or toppings of your choice.