Chocolate mousse is a soft prepared sweet dish. It normally has a smooth, light and airy texture and that is created by whipping the cream or egg whites which incorporates lots of air bubbles and make the mousse light. But depending on the way of making the texture of the mousse can vary from light and airy to thick and creamy. In this video, I’ve shared the recipe for slightly thick and creamy chocolate mousse.
Rate This Recipe
-As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases-
Serving : 4 People
- 200 Grams Semi-sweet dark chocolate
- 400 ml Whipping cream
2 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse Recipe In 15 Minutes
Amount Per Serving
Calories 644 Calories from Fat 525
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 35.28g221%
Vitamin A 1489.5IU30%
Vitamin C 0.6mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Then melt the chocolate with 100 ml of cream in a heatproof bowl on a double boiler, making sure the bottom of the bowl isn't touching the simmering water.
- Whisk the rest of the 300ml whipping cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form.
- You can straightway put the mousse in small serving dishes or put it in a piping bag and then pipe into the serving dish to make them look fancy.
- Serve them straightway or refrigerate them for 2-3 hours and serve them cool.
- Decorate with some chocolate sprinkles or toppings of your choice.