This creamy and flavourful egg salad sandwich recipe is such a classic and so simple to make. This delicious sandwich filled with the classic egg salad is just perfect for a quick go-to launch or even as a brunch.This egg salad sandwich recipe is such a classic. Learn how to make egg salad sandwiches for a quick and easy lunch!
Rate This Recipe
-As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases-
Serving : 2 Sandwich
Egg salad Sandwich
Amount Per Serving
Calories 296 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4.9g31%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Place The Eggs In A Medium-size Pan And Add Normal Water. Turn On The Heat And Bring Water To A Boil. When It Comes To A Rolling Boil, Switch Off The Heat, Cover And Let Eggs Stand In Hot Water For 10 To 12 Minutes.
- Remove Eggs From Hot Water And Place Them Into Ice-cold Water And Let Them Cool. Peel The Eggs And Then Chop Them Into Small Pieces. Chop Green Onions And Fresh Coriander Leaves.
- Place The Chopped Eggs In A Bowl, Add In The Mayonnaise, Mustard, Salt, Pepper, Chopped Green Onion And Chopped Coriander. Stir Well To Combine.
- Cover And Refrigerate The Egg salad About An Hour To Cool. (But This Step Is Optional)
- Lay One Slice Of Bread On A Surface, Spread About Half Of The Egg salad Filling Over The Bread And Top It With The Second Slice Of Bread.