Craving a brownie? But do not have enough time to bake one in the oven? Nothing to worry, you can make one in the microwave just in 1 minute! Well, it will take you less than 5 minutes to prepare everything and 1 minute for cooking and you can enjoy a perfect delicious brownie whenever you like! This delectable chocolate mug brownie is a single-serving one. Another good thing about this microwave mug brownie is, you only need one mug to do the whole prepping and baking process. So it’s not only very delicious but also very easy to make too. It has a little gooey and a little cakey texture to it, basically, the texture of this mug brownie is in between a cakey and fudgy brownie.
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- First, in a microwave-safe mug ( roughly 1 cup measurement) mix together the sugar, milk and the vanilla essence until the sugar dissolves. (here you can also use white granulated sugar instead of brown, but brown sugar gives the brownie a nice chewy texture).
- Then add in the oil, flour, cocoa powder, and the salt.
- Mix all the ingredients until well incorporated.
- Now microwave for 1 minute. (here I've used a 1200w microwave, if yours is different then the timing may vary. If the microwave you have is less than 1200w, it may take you up to 1.5-2 minutes to cook the brownie).
- Take it out of the microwave oven and let it cool for a couple of minutes.
- Serve the warm brownie with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and enjoy!