Rate This Recipe
A smaller version of the typical cheesecake.
Servings: 6 People
Amount Per Serving
Calories 265 Calories from Fat 186
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 12.4g78%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Preheat oven to 325°f (160°c). Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Crush the digestives, add melted butter to the crushed biscuit crumbs and combine. Divide the mixture between the cupcake liners (about a heaping tablespoon per cup) and press into the bottoms. Keep in the refrigerator to set about 10 minutes.
- Add the sour cream and beat on low speed until fully combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Fill each cupcake liner with this mixture, almost to the top. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow cheesecakes to cool at room temperature about 30 minutes, then refrigerate for 4-6 hours to chill. The cheesecakes will slightly sink in the middle which gives you the room for toppings.
- Top with your favorite fresh fruits or filling and enjoy!