Serving : 6 People
Rate This Recipe
- 6 Digestive Biscuits 90g
- 3 Tbsp Melted Butter 40g
- 3/4 Cup Cream Cheese 180g
- 1/4 Cup Sugar 60g
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tbsp All-purpose Flour 15g
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream 60g
Amount Per Serving
Calories 265 Calories from Fat 186
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 12.4g78%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Preheat oven to 325°f (160°c). Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Crush the digestives, add melted butter to the crushed biscuit crumbs and combine. Divide the mixture between the cupcake liners (about a heaping tablespoon per cup) and press into the bottoms. Keep in the refrigerator to set about 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add sugar and mix until combined. Then add the egg, vanilla essence and flour, mix on low speed just until combined.
- Add the sour cream and beat on low speed until fully combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Fill each cupcake liner with this mixture, almost to the top. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow cheesecakes to cool at room temperature about 30 minutes, then refrigerate for 4-6 hours to chill. The cheesecakes will slightly sink in the middle which gives you the room for toppings.
- Top with your favorite fresh fruits or filling and enjoy!