Potato crust pizza is as tasty as your regular pizza and easy to make. The crispy potato base takes your pizza experience to another level, the combination of potato and your favorite pizza toppings are going to be fabulous. Of course, you can choose any toppings of your choice and switch up the spices keeping the main recipe intact. Here I made the pizza in a pan but you can certainly make it in an oven if you want.
Rate This Recipe
-As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases-
Serving : 4 Slice
- 2 tbsp Red Capsicum (Thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp Green Capsicum (Thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp Red Onion (Thinly sliced)
- 1 count Sliced Green Chili (optional)
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 4-5 count Basil Leaves
Amount Per Serving (4 g)
Calories 177 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2.3g14%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Firstly, grate 3 medium size potatoes, then wash them once in the water and squeeze the water out thoroughly.
- Then add salt, pepper, cumin powder, chaat masala powder, garlic ginger paste, eggs, and the cheese to the grated potatoes and mix everything well.
- Now place a 28cm non-stick pan on the stove on medium-low heat and add 1.5 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Once the oil is heated add the potato mixture in the pan and spread it evenly.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until set.
- Now flip it over and cook the other side for 5 minutes with no lid (this makes both sides little crispy)
- Now flip it again and add the toppings without the basil leaves (here you can use any toppings of your choice).
- Cover and cook for 10 more minutes or until the cheese melts.