Serving : 1 Mug
Rate This Recipe
-As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases-
1 Minute Mug Pizza In Microwave
Amount Per Serving
Calories 427 Calories from Fat 229
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 8.7g54%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- In a small microwavable mug, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Then add in the milk and oil and mix again until well combined.
- Add a tablespoon of the pizza sauce and spread it around the surface of the batter.
- Add in the cheese, pepper, olives and sprinkle with oregano. (here you can use any toppings of your choice)
- Microwave for 1 Minute or until it rises up and the toppings are bubbling. (here I've used a 1200w microwave, the timing may vary if yours is different. If the microwave you have is less than 1200w, it may take you up to 1.5 minutes to make the pizza).
- Take the pizza out of the microwave oven and enjoy your hot pizza.