I was lying in my living room sofa in my pyjamas and the comfiest mood, honestly, that is how most of my days are in these times. Any way I was craving for some warm comfy food when I thought why not make banana fritters for myself.
They are deep-fried pieces of heaven that you will just fall in love with. Yummy, golden, crispy, sweet, and best of all served hot.
banana fritters are the best snack to satisfy your sweet tooth. They are made with sweet delicious bananas with vanilla and then fried to perfection and do not lose the grabbing taste until the last bite.
This recipe will take you back to your mother’s kitchen or warm summer evenings that all of us cherished as kids. So below is what you need and the directions for the recipe.
- Place the bananas in a bowl and using a fork mash them up. Make sure that they are mashed to a smooth paste.
- Add the brown sugar and using a whisk mix it very well until the sugar dissolves.
- Heat a deep pan over medium heat and add enough oil to deep fry the fritters.
- Once the temperature comes up, add a spoon full of mixture in the hot oil and add as much mixture as you can in a pan.
- Fry them until they are golden brown and then take them out on a piece of kitchen towel to absorb access oil.
- Powder them with powder sugar and they are ready to be devoured hot and crispy.