Rather than making an entire bunch of treats and having them gaze at you within the confrontation for three days straight whereas you attempt to figure out each which way to dodge the enticement, the next time you merit a Chocolate chip cookie in a Mug!
All you wish for this warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie are a modest bunch of washroom staples, a microwave, and 1 diminutive. What are you holding up for?
It’s midweek and you merit a cookie. A warm, delicate chocolate chip cookie that takes seconds to form and doesn’t include culminate scooping or parts of untidy cleanup. Fair a modest bunch of fundamental fixings, a mug, and a spoon for diggin’ in.
This is no unused thought, but I had never attempted it myself sometimes recently as of late. And whoa, I didn’t realize what I was missing!
These 1-minute mug treats are ideal for fulfilling yourself or somebody else with a small treat. And gratefully, since it’s about summer and we all have bathing suits to fit into before long, there’s no piling holder full of leftovers!
I mean, a huge holder full of treats is barely a terrible thing. I rather like to dodge the sting of having to deliver them absent! Hehe.
What comes about from little estimations of butter, sugar, flour, and egg is this astonishing spoon-full of deliciousness! It makes you want to do a small jig, simply fair made something so damn cool. It makes you require photographs and appear to all your friends!
Mix your mug cookie and in fair a diminutive, this might be yours! Fair make beyond any doubt you have got vanilla ice cream or whipped cream on stand-by for the foremost astonishing cookie involvement EVER.
It’s fair to put an entire part of chocolate chip cookie consolation in a mug.
Chocolate chip cookie in a Mug
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Melted butter
- ¼ tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Large size Egg yolk
- 3 tbsp All-purpose flour
- ⅛ tsp Baking soda
- 2 tbsp Chocolate chips
Don’t Miss Any Recipe
Join us and receive new recipes every week!
- In a Mug, add 1 tbsp of sugar, 1 tbsp of brown sugar, 1 tbsp of melted butter, ¼ tsp of vanilla essence, and 1 pinch of salt
- In a separate plate, segregate 1 large size of egg yolk from egg white and add it to a Mug and mix it well
- Add 4 tbsp of All purpose flour and ⅛ tsp of baking soda and mix it until a thick better formed
- Add 2 tbsp of chocolate chips and mix it until the chips mix evenly throughout the better
- Set the better into the cup through the base of the spoon by pressing it and make sure to make an even layer
- Add some more chocolate chips on the top for the better look
- Microwave it for one minute. Your 1-minute chocolate chip cookie is ready to enjoy in the cozy evenings
This calculation is done by assumption calculated by an API. Please use our nutrition information just to get an idea about the recipe, consult a nutritionist if you need exact nutrition information.