This egg salad with tomato, cucumber, and avocado is an easy and protein-packed salad. This fresh, healthy, and flavorful salad is perfect as launch or dinner. It is super delicious and can be made using a few simple ingredients.
Rate This Recipe
This egg salad with tomato, cucumber, and avocado is an easy and protein packed salad. This fresh, healthy and flavorful salad is perfect as launch or dinner. It is super delicious and can be made using a few simple ingredients. Creaminess from the eggs and avocado and a little crunch from the cucumber makes the salad more delicious and enjoyable.
Servings: 2 People
- 1/2 Large Size Cucumber (Sliced 1/4 Inch Thick And Halved)
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1 Medium-size Ripe Avocado (Cut Into Small Pieces)
- 1 medium Size Carrot (Julliened)
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs (Quartered)
- 1/4 Red Onion (Sliced)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Coriander (Chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
Amount Per Serving (2 People)
Calories 393 Calories from Fat 284
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 6.7g42%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Add cucumbers, carrots, eggs, avocado, onion and cherry tomatoes to a large bowl. Then add chopped coriander, fresh lemon juice and olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Gently mix everything until combined.
- Serve immediately or cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate, if you want to serve the salad later.