This egg salad with tomato, cucumber, and avocado is an easy and protein packed salad. This fresh, healthy and flavorful salad is perfect as launch or dinner. It is super delicious and can be made using a few simple ingredients.
- 1/2 Large Size Cucumber (Sliced 1/4 Inch Thick And Halved)
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1 Medium-size Ripe Avocado (Cut Into Small Pieces)
- 1 medium Size Carrot (Julliened)
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs (Quartered)
- 1/4 Red Onion (Sliced)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Coriander (Chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- Add cucumbers, carrots, eggs, avocado, onion and cherry tomatoes to a large bowl. Then add chopped coriander, fresh lemon juice and olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Gently mix everything until combined.
- Serve immediately or cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate, if you want to serve the salad later.