This egg salad with tomato, cucumber, and avocado is an easy and protein packed salad. This fresh, healthy and flavorful salad is perfect as launch or dinner. It is super delicious and can be made using a few simple ingredients.Creaminess from the eggs and avocado and a little crunch from the cucumber makes the salad more delicious and enjoyable.
Serving : 2 People
Rate This Recipe
- 1/2 Large Size Cucumber Sliced 1/4 Inch Thick And Halved
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 1 Medium-size Ripe Avocado Cut Into Small Pieces
- 1 medium Size Carrot Julliened
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs Quartered
- 1/4 Red Onion Sliced
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Coriander Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
Egg Salad With Tomato, Cucumber, And Avocado
Amount Per Serving (2 People)
Calories 393 Calories from Fat 284
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31.5g 48%
Saturated Fat 6.7g 34%
Cholesterol 164mg 55%
Sodium 683mg 28%
Total Carbohydrates 23.3g 8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Add cucumbers, carrots, eggs, avocado, onion and cherry tomatoes to a large bowl. Then add chopped coriander, fresh lemon juice and olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Gently mix everything until combined.
- Serve immediately or cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate, if you want to serve the salad later.