Chicken Wrap is not very common in the Southeast Asian country. But nowadays it’s getting popular especially in restaurants across the subcontinent. Its very simple to make and doesn’t take a very long time.
Also, it is very healthy because of all the salads inside and the grilled chicken. Although it might be a bit pricey at the restaurants, making it at home is not. I hope you like this recipe.
These healthy and delicious grilled chicken wraps are very easy to make and can be served as breakfast, launch or dinner. People who are maintaining a healthy diet, these chicken wraps are absolutely perfect and healthy for them. They may use the whole wheat tortilla and can switch the mayonnaise into the light option.
For The First Sauce
- At first, take a boneless chicken breast, wash and pat dry it and cut it into 2 thin slices.
- Then marinate the chicken with all the spices for marination (given above) and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Then let the chicken cool and cut them into small pieces.
- Cut some lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and red onions into small pieces. Take around 1/2 cup of each. You can also take vegetables of your choice for the wrap.
- Now to make the chicken wrap, take a tortilla, then spread a little amount of the 1st sauce in the middle and place some of the chicken pieces on top the sauce and then add a little amount of all the salads on top. after that fold it into a wrap.
- Make the 2nd wrap, in the same way using the other sauce.
- You can make 4-5 wraps using the amount of everything shown in the video.