Chicken Wrap is not very common in the Southeast Asian country. But nowadays it’s getting popular especially in restaurants across the subcontinent. Its very simple to make and doesn’t take a very long time. Also. it is very healthy because of all the salads inside and the grilled chicken. Although it might be a bit pricey at the restaurants, making it at home is not. I hope you like this recipe.These healthy and delicious grilled chicken wraps are very easy to make and can be served as breakfast, launch or dinner. People who are maintaining a healthy diet, these chicken wraps are absolutely perfect and healthy for them. They may use the whole wheat tortilla and can switch the mayonnaise into the light option.
Rate This Recipe
-As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases-
Serving : 2 Wraps
For The First Sauce
2 Types of Chicken Wrap Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 362 Calories from Fat 181
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 3.9g24%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- At first, take a boneless chicken breast, wash and pat dry it and cut it into 2 thin slices.
- Then let the chicken cool and cut them into small pieces.
- Then to make the sauce for the 2nd wrap, take 1 cup of coriander leaves, 1/2 a cup of mint leaves, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 green chilies, 1/2 a lemon juice, 1/2 tsp salt and 3 tbsp greek yogurt into a blender jug. then blend it into a smooth paste.
- Cut some lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and red onions into small pieces. Take around 1/2 cup of each. You can also take vegetables of your choice for the wrap.
- Make the 2nd wrap, in the same way using the other sauce.
- You can make 4-5 wraps using the amount of everything shown in the video.