Brownie recipes can not be easier than this 3 ingredient nutella brownies. Using nutella(chocolate hazelnut spread) as the chocolate flavor in the recipe takes these brownies to another level. Only nutella replaces the use of chocolate, butter, and sugar in the recipe, so it requires you to use fewer ingredients than the regular brownie recipe. You won't believe these soft and chewy brownies were so easy to make and they're made with only 3 ingredients. If you are a brownie lover you'll definitely like this outrageously rich and decadent fudgy treats.
Serving : 9 Pieces
Rate This Recipe
- 400 Grams Nutella
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
Only 3 Ingredient Fudgy Nutella Brownies
Amount Per Serving
Calories 280 Calories from Fat 129
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 12.9g81%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Get the Latest Recipes in your inbox
- Grease a 20cm/8" square pan with melted butter then line with parchment/baking paper, leaving overhang on all sides and set aside.
- Preheat your oven at 350℉ (180℃).
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the nutella and eggs until smooth and combined.
- Then fold in the flour into the mixture until combined. The batter will have a thicker consistency.
- Now pour the batter into the prepared baking pan then spread the batter evenly, using a spatula.
- Bake for about 25 minutes in preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted comes out almost clean with a few moist crumbs.
- Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes. Then slice them into squares and enjoy your warm fudgy brownies!