An optional crust on the bottom, sometimes prebaked; a filling, which can be either savory or sweet; and an optional topping, such as fruit, sour cream, cookie crumbs, or chocolate. Microwave Cheesecakes are made up of two or three components layered in a special pan called a Springform or in a solid baking pan. Its filling should be handled as baked custard because it is made of egg protein and settles into a semi-rigid gel.
A Microwave cheesecake is essentially an unstirred custard baked in the oven, sometimes referred to as a flourless cake, although it can also be unbaked or generally shaped in a dessert ring with a springform pan, then simply refrigerated before unmolding. It is delicate to direct heat or overcooking when baked. Typically, a crackdown on the center is the outcome.
Although a cheesecake can be salty (and is frequently served as an appetizer with crackers), most of us associate the word with a decadent, sweet dessert. Depending on the ingredients and mixing techniques, the texture can range widely, from being light and airy to dense and rich to smooth and creamy.
Quick and Easy Microwave Cheesecake in 5 Minutes
- 4 pieces Digestive biscuits
- 2 tbsp Melted butter
- 1 cup Cream cheese
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 Egg (medium-sized)
- ½ tsp Vanilla essence
- ¼ cup Heavy cream
Don’t Miss Any Recipe
Join us and receive new recipes every week!
- Take 2 ramekin bowls and grease them with melted butter and keep them aside.
- Take 4 pieces of digestive biscuits and finely crush them with a hammer.
- In a bowl, add crushed digestive biscuits and melted butter and mix well to make crumbs.
- In a greased ramekin bowl, add approximately 3 tbsp of crumbs and press it with a spoon to make a smooth and even layer and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add cream cheese, and sugar and whisk for a while.
- Now add 1 medium-sized egg and ½ tsp of vanilla essence and whisk well to mix everything.
- Add ¼ cup of heavy cream and whisk again to make a smooth and thick cream cheese batter.
- In a ramekin bowl, add a cup of thick cream cheese batter over the top of the crumbed layer.
- Microwave the bowls for 5 minutes (30 seconds at a time at 50% power).
- After microwaving, refrigerate the bowls for 1-2 hours.
- Invert the bowl over the plate and serve it with some blueberries.
This calculation is done by assumption calculated by an API. Please use our nutrition information just to get an idea about the recipe, consult a nutritionist if you need exact nutrition information.