These delicious bbq chicken wings are juicy, soft, aromatic, warm and full of flavors. These are one of the best bbq chicken wings which are coated in a blend of spices, then fried to a noisy crisp and then blended in the best honey bbq sauce.
Bbq chicken is the perfect snack for every event like parties, sports, summer camps, bbq’s and picnics and much more. The tasty bbq chicken wings are perfectly fried and messy as well for the mess eating person.
For the flour mix
For the BBQ sauce
- 1 Cup Barbecue Sauce
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp Chili Sauce
- Oil For Frying
- Add ½ tsp. Salt, ½ tsp. Red chili powder and ½ tsp. Crushed black pepper in it.
- Add 1 tsp grated ginger and garlic and mix well. Be sure to coat the chicken with these spices well and place it aside.
- Take another bowl, add 1 cup of all-purpose flour with 2 tbsps. Corn starch.
- Add 1 tsp. Salt, ½ tsp. Crushed black pepper,1 tsp. Red chili powder and ½ tsp. Mixed herbs. Mix them well.
- Coat the flour mixture thoroughly on the spiced wings.
- Heat the oil at medium-high heat.
- Take a saucepan separate and heat it on low flame.
- Add 1 cup of barbecue sauce in a saucepan and heat it little. Add ¼ cup of honey with 2 tbsps. Of chili sauce and mix for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the sauce in a bowl.
- Enjoy this yummy treat you will never want to go out for having barbecue wings again.
- You can use ginger garlic paste according to your preference.
- Marinate chicken wings for about half an hour; Chicken will become more yummy and juicier.
- Shake the wings well before frying to remove the excess flour from the wings for crispier wings.
- If you want an oil-free recipe, you can bake it for 8-10 minutes at 220°C. The taste will be yummy.