This easy rich in chocolate homemade chocolate fudge is a favorite to give and get, especially this time of the year. This fudge is smooth, creamy, ultra thick and extra chocolaty. All you need just 2 ingredients and a little time and you can get into this easy to prepare delicious chocolate fudge recipe. You can add some chopped nuts of your choice on top and they are perfect for gift giving or even as a treat for yourself!
Rate This Recipe
-As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases-
Serving : 10 Pieces
Easy 2 ingredient chocolate fudge recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 307.8 Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9.54g60%
Vitamin A 118.5IU2%
Vitamin C 1.04mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- First, grease a 5x7- inch pan with melted butter/oil and line with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on all sides (this makes it easy to take the fudge out of the pan when set)
- Pore the chocolate mixture into the prepared pan and smooth it out using a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or more until set.
- Then cut them into 8 slices or more as per your preference.
- Now enjoy your delicious 2 ingredients rich and chocolaty chocolate fudge!