The fudge normally is not the creamy, smooth kind. It has a thick, textured chewiness as you bite into it, and it kind of smashes and then melts in the mouth. I like to prefer this yummy chocolate fudge to the smooth varieties made with condensed milk. And it is appreciated that it can lash up with simple ingredients that you have in your pantry and refrigerator.
The holidays are just expected, and if you’re looking to pamper in a little sweet luxury, but still want it healthy and homemade, this chocolaty fudge is the right thing for you. It is beaten up quickly with just two easy ingredients; this fudge recipe is heavenly and will make you the MasterChef of the kitchen.
The unique thing about this recipe is that it can be modified to create infinite flavors and varieties, so it never gets gray. You just know the basic recipe and mix it in toppings of your likes for a different fudge to suit every taste.
- First, grease a 5×7- inch pan with melted butter/oil and line with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on all sides (this makes it easy to take the fudge out of the pan when set)
- Keep stirring for 4-5 minutes or until the chocolate completely melts and become smooth.
- Pore the chocolate mixture into the prepared pan and smooth it out using a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or more until set.
- Then cut them into 8 slices or more as per your preference.