Who doesn’t love cheese? Aren’t we all a little obsessed with it? Cheese is something to be cherished, whether you put it on cupcakes or sprinkle it on pasta, it enhances the flavor of food and makes it even more delicious.
Rate This Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 149 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4g25%
Vitamin A 232IU5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Once well combined, add sugar to the mixture, and using the electric beater on high, keep beating until the sugar dissolves.
- Place a sieve over the bowl and add flour and baking powder through the sieve into the mixture.
- Using a spatula fold the flour into the liquid mix and keep mixing until a soft gooey batter is attained.
- Once the batter is ready, cover the mixture using a cling wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- After an hour, line a baking tray with parchment paper and using an ice cream scoop or a spoon roll 2 tbsp of batter into a ball.
- Make as many balls as you can from the whole batter and place them on the baking tray approximately 1 inch apart from each other.
- Save the rest of the batter for a second batch or later.
- Preheat the oven, you can preheat the oven while you rest the batter for an over.
- Once heated, place the cookies into the oven and bake 190°C/ 375°F for 10-12 minutes.
- When done, let them cool completely and then dust them with powder sugar.