If you love mangoes then this easy, delicious and quick to make mango mousse recipe is for you and you will only need 3 ingredients to make this mousse recipe.Mango mousse is a perfect after-meal dessert, also good as a snack. These creamy and delicious mango mousse desserts are light and airy in texture and not excessively sweet. Try to use well-ripened sweet mangoes for the best result.
Rate This Recipe
-As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases-
Serving : 8 Servings
- 2 Large Size Well-ripened Mango (900g)
- 400 ml Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 Cup Condensed Milk (100g)
Only 3 Ingredient Mango mousse Recipe In 15 Minutes
Amount Per Serving
Calories 217 Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 12.4g78%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- In a large size bowl add the cold cream and whip until medium peaks form.(if you're looking for a mousse that is more solid in texture you can whip the cream a little more until stiff peaks form). Then add the condensed milk and mix. Save some of the whipped cream in a separate bowl to use it later for decoration.
- Now add mango puree in portions and fold it into the whipped cream until well combined.
- Pour the mousse into small dessert cups. Serve them right away or refrigerate 2-3 hours and serve them chilled with whipped cream and some freshly chopped mangoes. Enjoy!