Mini Tiramisu is considered one of the famous Italian sweet desserts. You can present it at any event along with the main course. It has a heavenly coffee flavour with a creamy texture. You can easily prepare it at your home using this simple and quick recipe within 10 minutes.
- Take a jug. Add about 2 tbsp of instant coffee to it.
- Pour about 1 cup of hot water into the pan and stir it well until it becomes homogeneous.
- Now pour this coffee mixture into a bowl and let it cool at room temperature.
- Take a glass bowl. Add 1 cup of heavy cream and sugar to it.
- Whip it using a beater. Add mascarpone cheese and vanilla essence to the beaten cream.
- Now beat them again until soft peaks are formed and combined well.
- Pour this cream and cheese mixture into the piping bag.
- Take 4 to 5 pieces of ladyfingers. Cut them into small pieces.
- Dunk the ladyfingers in the coffee mixture and pour them into the glass.
- Dusting cocoa powder over the ladyfingers
- Now pour the creamy mixture into the glass till the top and make it even using any knife.
- Clean the edges of the glass.
- Again dust the cocoa powder over the top of the creamy batter.
- Refrigerate them for about 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- Super yummy chilled tiramisu is ready for serving.
- If you want to make delicious tiramisu with consistency, don’t soak them in coffee for a long time; if not, it seems wet and messy.
- Make your tiramisu flavourful and yummy by using a cream with any liquid sauce as per your choice. You can also go with your favourite fruit flavour.
- You can use any cookie instead of ladyfingers in the layer of tiramisu as an alternative.
- Use fresh cookies for tiramisu.
- Refrigerate tiramisu before serving so that it tastes good.