Chili cheese toast is an easy bread toast recipe which can be prepared in just 5 minutes and you will only need a couple of ingredients. These cheese toasts are great for breakfast or as evening snacks.
You can toast them either using a pan or in an oven and they become perfectly crispy in both ways. Also, you can add some finely chopped vegetables of your choice to these toasts, if you like to do so.
Chili cheese toast is a simple and yummy recipe for the toast lover and the spice foodie. It has the simplicity of bread and the aromatic flavor of garlic and butter and the punch of the chilies.
The chili toast is so simple and easy to make that you can have it instantly for your hunger as well as cravings. You can have it at breakfast, lunch, for trips, and moreover that just as a snack while watching your favorite show or hanging out with friends.
There are many ways and variations of making chili toast but this is the simplest recipe as you can find all the ingredients in your pantry. This chili garlic toast is divine love for the garlic and cheese lover and no one can deny that this toast is extremely tasty and light to eat.
You can make this yummy chili garlic cheese toast in many ways. If you want to bake – Go for it. If you want to toast it on sandwich make the taste will be divine. You can also add stuffing like potatoes and peas as a sandwich. The sky is the limit and the taste will be divine.
For this recipe, I go for the baking but you can have your toast on the Tawa. The cheese will melt on the toast but won’t get golden as in the oven toast. Besides that, the taste will be awesome.
This amazing chili cheese sandwich can be made with white bread, brown bread, multigrain bread, whole-wheat bread, or Italian loaf also. So make this and enjoy yourself with family and friends.
- 4 slices Bread
- 2 tbsp Butter (Softened)
- 2 cloves Garlic (Finely chopped)
- 1 Medium Green chili (Finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp Chili flakes
- First, add the finely chopped garlic cloves and the green chili to the softened butter. (you can increase or decrease the amount of the chili according to your preference)
- Mix them well with the butter.
- Spread the butter mix to both sides of the bread slices.
- Then sprinkle some chili flakes on top.
- Bake them at 200℃ preheated oven for about 5 minutes or until they become crispy.
- Take them out of the oven/pan when done and serve immediately.
- Enjoy perfectly toasted chili cheese bread!