Chili cheese toast is an easy bread toast recipe which can be prepared in just 5 minutes and you will only need a couple of ingredients. These cheese toasts are great for breakfast or as evening snacks. You can toast them either using a pan or in an oven and they become perfectly crispy in both way. Also, you can add some finely chopped vegetables of your choice to these toasts, if you like to do so.
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 tbsp softened butter
- 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 1 Medium finely chopped green chili
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- First, add the finely chopped garlic cloves and the green chili to the softened butter. (you can increase or decrease the amount of the chili according to your preference)
- Mix them well with the butter.
- Spread the butter mix to both sides of the bread slices.
- Now add cheese to the buttered bread slices making sure the bread slices are covered with cheese evenly.
- Then sprinkle some chili flakes on top.
- Bake them at 200℃ preheated oven for about 5 minutes or until they become crispy.
- Alternatively, if you want to make the toasts in a stove, place a heavy bottomed pan on low flame and place the bread slices in the pan. Then cover and cook for about 5 minutes or until the cheese melts. By this time the breads also get toast properly.
- Take them out of the oven/pan when done and serve immediately.
- Enjoy perfectly toasted chili cheese bread!