Tarts are sweet little pastries with the crispy crunchy crust. The buttery, crispy, crumbly tart crust goes well with any filling whether you like jams, nuts, chocolate or any savory filling like chicken, beef, ham or minced meat of your choice.
A no-bake chocolate tart with few ingredients is good and divine in taste. The richness of a crunchy, nutty and crumbly crust topped with smooth, silky chocolate ganache filling, balance by fabulously fresh cream, berries or with nuts is out of the world. Everyone thinks that you turned into a professional pastry chef.
This sweet classic and yummy dessert will become the first choice of every dinner party hosted by you. Its way easy and the outcome is so mesmerizing that you just seem to stare it consecutively.
Every bite of this yummy dessert will melt in your mouth and every single ingredient will punch on your buds separately. You will feel like in chocolate heaven after having a single bite of this treat.
Be ready to become a pastry chef:
- Take 15 pieces of digestive biscuits and crushed them in a chopper.
- Add 6 tbsps. Of melted butter and mix them well for a fine crumbly crust.
- Pour these crumbles into the 9-inches bottom tart pan and gently press down for an even tart crust.
- Refrigerate the tart crust for 20 minutes for the set.
- Take the 300 grams of semi-sweet dark chocolate and cut them into fine pieces.
- In a deep pot boil water. Place a large glass bowl on the boiling water for a double boiler to melt the chocolate.
- Add 1 cup of heavy cream in the bowl.
- Add 3 tbsps of brown sugar,4 tbsps of soft butter, a pinch of salt,1 tsp vanilla essence and crushed chocolate in the heavy cream.
- Stir well for completely melt chocolate and well combined the ingredients with heavy cream.
- Pour the chocolate filling in the cold tart crust.
- Refrigerate the tart overnight or until set.
- Enjoy the yummiest and delicate sweet for your every festivity. For sure every sweet tooth will love to have this yummy tart without counting calories. It is the yummiest chocolate tart that even a non-dessert person will love to have it.