Egg Fried rice may come as a side of our main courses, but if they are not delicious, the whole dish is not worth it. You may have tried egg fried rice from many restaurants and always wonder where and this aroma and taste comes from.
It enhances the beauty of every dish. Not only you can present them as a side of your dish, but also they are so delicious and flavorful you can eat them alone as well.
Now with these many good things you have read about egg fried rice, you must be thinking that it is not easy to make the dish and may require a lot of time. But let me tell you that this fried rice recipe is so simple and easy.
All the ingredients will be already available at your home, and it only takes 10 minutes to make the egg fried rice. Yes! You heard it right. Only ten minutes. So without any further due, let’s jump on to the recipe.
- Take four eggs and beat them nicely. Add a pinch of salt and whisk them.
- On medium heat, take a pan and add 2 teaspoons of cooking oil. Add the beaten eggs and scramble them. Fry them until they are done.
- On high heat, take another pan and add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil. Add one nicely chopped onion, one teaspoon minced garlic, and ½ teaspoon chili flakes and fry them for a minute.
- Add ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon of black pepper and mix them.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, scrambled eggs and mix them with rice nicely.
- Add 2 tablespoon of chopped green onions and mix everything well.
- Serve hot!