Chicken cheese fingers are easy and delicious finger-shaped fried snacks. These are the perfect appetizer for parties or great as evening snacks or even for the school tiffin box. These Chicken cheese fingers are made using minced Chicken seasoned with some spices & herbs and mozzarella cheese.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 small eggs
- Add salt, pepper, red chili powder, mixed herbs, garlic-ginger paste, cornstarch, and the grated cheese to the mince.
- Mix everything well.
- Then clean your hand and grease with oil.
- Now take small portions and on top of a smooth surface, shape them into fingers.
- Coat them with flour after you shape each one.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl and take the breadcrumbs in another bowl.
- Now dip the fingers in beaten eggs and coat them with breadcrumbs.
- Now at this point when you finish coating all the fingers if you want to freeze them for future use, keep them all in the freezer with the tray for an hour to two. After that, they become a little hard. Then put them in ziplock bags or in an airtight box and you can reserve them up to 2 months.
- Now to deep-fry the fingers, heat oil in a frying pan on medium flame.
- Once the oil is heated, turn the flame into medium and fry the fingers on medium flame until golden brown or fully cook through. Do not overcrowd the pan, fry 4-5 fingers at the same time. (also, do not fry them on high heat because that way they will turn brown very quickly but the Chicken won't cook properly)
- When golden brown take them out in a paper towel and your delicious Chicken cheese fingers are ready.
- Serve them with your favorite sauce and enjoy!