If you have a sweet tooth and an exceptional love for chocolate, then the fudgy brownie is your type of treat. The crispy top and gooey center make the fudge brownie very special. When you have a bite of it, you will feel a crackling sound, and then the gooey and chewy center can boom your taste buds.
This fudgy brownie feels like a lifetime of brownies that came out with a perfect texture, and you can have it whenever you can want as I came out quickly with no time. It is very easy to make as requires no double-boiling, multiple bowls, too much-mixing none of that. This fudgy brownie is simple, good, and maliciously tasty.
The good quality will give brownies amazing, rich, and insanely chocolate results in the best way. The best fudgy brownies are crisp, crackly, and chewy, super chocolaty centers, and dense. If you like to eat delicious brownies that taste parties better and don’t require too much energy then this yummy brownie recipe is surely for you.
You can bake this on New Year’s Eve, Christmas, at dinner parties, or just sit and watch your favorite show. It will surely be a good dessert as well as a snack for you. When you present these yummy brownies to your guest, they can’t stop praising your baking skills as it tastes heavenly good.
- 200 grams Semi-sweet dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup Butter 1/2 ((115 grams))
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 3 medium size Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- First, grease a 7×7-inch dark metal pan with melted butter and line with parchment paper, leaving overhang on all sides.
- Then preheat your oven at 350℉ (180℃).
- Now take a little water in a saucepan and bring it to a simmer.
- In the meantime cut the chocolate into small pieces and place them in a heat resistant bowl.
- Now place the bowl on top of the simmering water making sure that the bottom of the bowl isn’t touching the water.
- Then add 1/2 cup of butter to the bowl.
- Now whisk the chocolate and the butter together until melts.
- After the chocolate completely melts and becomes smooth, take it off the heat and let it cool.
- In the meantime, in a separate bowl, take both the sugar.
- Now add 1 egg at a time and mix properly using a hand whisk.
- When the mixture is a little creamy add the salt, the vanilla essence, and the cooled chocolate and butter mixture.
- Mix everything well. The batter will have a thicker consistency.
- Finally, sift the flour and the cocoa powder into the bowl and carefully fold them into the mixture using a spatula.
- Now pour the batter into the prepared baking pan then gently shake and tap the tin couple of times to spread the batter evenly.
- Bake it in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- When your brownie is baked take it out of the oven and let it cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Now slice them into 9 squares and enjoy your warm fudgy brownies.