If you fancy fudgy chocolate brownies and also like cookies then this recipe is for you, You never have to choose between a brownie and a cookie again because these brownie cookies are the perfect combination of both. These Fudgy Brownie Cookies have all the gooey, chocolatey flavor of decadent brownies but in a cookie form. They’re insanely delicious and easy to make, perfect for any holidays even for a get-together party.
when you bake brownies as cookies, you get the best of both. Perfectly chewy edge and soft fudge-like center with a crackly top are just perfect to call them the best fudgy brownie.
This recipe doesn’t require any mixer or fancy equipment and the combination of white and brown sugar in the recipe add lots of depth to the flavor and chewiness from the molasses in the brown sugar. Also, this recipe doesn’t require any leavening agent (any added leavening agent will lessen that fudgy texture of the cookies) so the cookies will be slightly thinner than regular cookies.
- 100 Grams Dark Chocolate
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Size Egg
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 Cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350˚f (180°c) and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- In a heatproof bowl melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler over simmering water. (or you can melt the chocolate in a microwave stirring the mixture every 30 seconds). Once the chocolate completely melts let it cool for a little, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the white and brown sugar, the egg and vanilla essence until the mixture is creamy.
- Next, whisk in the chocolate-butter mixture.
- Then sift in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Fold them into the mixture.
- Scoop small ball-size dollops of cookie dough onto the baking tray using an ice cream scooper and a spoon, making sure you leave enough room for them to spread out. (don't make them too big otherwise, they spread out huge and become thin)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until crispy and crackly on top and slightly gooey in the middle.
- Let them cool to room temperature and enjoy!