You want the sweet, creamy, heavenly thing in winters to cozy up your body and soul. If you are wondering how you would like to spend every December evening, it is curled up, with hands wrapped around a warm mug of hot chocolate.
You will witness that there is nothing like a cup of hot chocolate. If you are a diet freak and yet want to have a sweet treat, then it is a treat for you. You can make it healthier without sacrificing taste.
The best tasting hot chocolate is a rich and creamy hot chocolate and very easy to make. This warm treat has an intense chocolate flavor. Garnish with whipped cream or marshmallows for a cold-weather treat, and let’s get started:
- Chopped all three chocolates finely and place them in a pan.
- Add 2 tbsp. Cocoa powder.2 tbsp. Sugar and ¼ tsp. Salt into the chocolates.
- Add little Milk in it and start heating the pan over medium heat
- Whisk well until chocolates are completely melted and smooth.
- All remaining 2 Cup of Milk in it.
- Whisk well until it comes to simmer. Do not boil the Milk.
- You can also serve this hot and yummy hot chocolate with whipped cream and enjoy the winter and snowy nights.
Some extra toppings for fun lovers:
Toppings are a delicious and fun and bonus for hot chocolate, and sometimes we like to go over the top. Whether you want to make hot chocolate for a foggy night treat or create it for lunchtime, these topping ideas will be awesome.
- Whipped cream
- chocolate chips or silky gouache
- Peppermint sticks, for stirring