This pasta is very easy to make on a hectic day for dinner to fulfill your hunger. This yummy pasta is divine love for pasta and seafood lovers. The garlic and chili genuinely compliment the taste of shrimps and pasta.
If you are a beginner and knows only to make noodles, then this easy peasy pasta is best for the next step in cooking.
You can surprise your friends and family with this yummy and restaurant-style dish with little effort and get appreciation.
This traditional pasta also goes well in the formal dinners as a main course, and if you are hosting any precise dinner date for your loved one and are low in cooking, go for this yummy recipe.
Let’s start cooking your yummy desire, folks:
- Boil water in a medium-size bowl, add 1 tbsp of salt and 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Add 200 grams of spaghetti in boiling water. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes until tender and soft or according to the package instructions.
- Drain the spaghetti and place it aside.
- Take a deep cooking pan and heat it on medium-high heat. Add 3 tbsps of olive oil. Add 2 tbsp butter in the pan and melt it in the oil.
- Add one small size finely chopped onion in the heated oil and sauté well.
- Mix the shrimps in the cooked onion and cook for a while.
- Add salt and black pepper powder to taste. Add ½ tsp. Paprika powder and cook the shrimps for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped parsley in the cooked shrimps.
- Add the boiled spaghetti in the shrimps and stir well with a tong until well combined.