Are you thinking of what to give your children and family and healthy lunch box option? That is healthy and delicious at the same time than the cream cheese chicken sandwich is the best option. It is the loveable food at any event and any time while you are traveling and for the children’s lunch box.
The cream cheese sandwiches are perfect for tea parties, brunches as well as dinners. In no time you can cook a yummiest lunch which is tasty as well as nutritional for you.
This handy recipe will amaze you that just in a few minutes you can make a lunch box or a tour basket with these sandwiches. These yummy cream cheese sandwiches are so light then you can have it as a snack also.
You can also add your variation like instead of using white bread go for the brown bread or for burger lover’s child you can add this yummy filling in the burger bun. It tastes equally delicious with all variations.
Once you cooked these you will always prefer the cream cheese sandwich as its taste is divine, so light on the stomach as well as wholesome and nutritional for you and your family.
For The Chicken Filling
For the Sandwich
- 8 Pieces Sliced Bread
- Place a pan over medium heat, add 3 tbsp vegetable oil/butter. Then add sliced onion and saute the onion until translucent.
- Season with salt, pepper, cumin and coriander powder. Mix everything well. Now cover and cook for 5 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Switch off the heat and let it cool a little about 3-4 minutes. Then add in the cream cheese and chopped coriander. Mix until combined. Let the mixture cool completely.
- Spoon the mixture over a slice of bread, cover it with another slice and press down. (here you can use any bread of your choice)
- Slice the sandwich into half and serve. Enjoy!