-As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases-
Serving : 4 People
For The Chicken Filling
For the Sandwich
- 8 Pieces Sliced Bread
Cream Cheese Chicken Sandwich
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
Calories 434 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4.4g28%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Place a pan over medium heat, add 3 tbsp Vegetable oil/butter. Then add sliced onion and saute the onion until translucent.
- Add garlic ginger and chopped green chilies, give it a stir. Then add in the Chicken and saute it for 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, cumin and coriander powder. Mix everything well. Now cover and cook for 5 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Switch off the heat and let it cool a little about 3-4 minutes. Then add in the cream cheese and chopped coriander. Mix until combined. Let the mixture cool completely.
- Spoon the mixture over a slice of bread, cover it with another slice and press down. (here you can use any bread of your choice)
- Slice the sandwich into half and serve. Enjoy!