Serving : 4 People
Rate This Recipe
For The Chicken Filling
- 400 g Boneless Chicken Cut Into Small Thin Strips
- 3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Onion Thinly Sliced
- 3 Medium Green Chilies Chopped
- 2 Tsp Garlic & Ginger Grated
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 225 G Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Coriander Chopped
For the Sandwich
- 8 Pieces Sliced Bread
Cream Cheese Chicken Sandwich
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
Calories 434 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19.6g 30%
Saturated Fat 4.4g 22%
Cholesterol 89mg 30%
Sodium 745mg 31%
Total Carbohydrates 29.2g 10%
Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Place a pan over medium heat, add 3 tbsp vegetable oil/butter. Then add sliced onion and saute the onion until translucent.
- Add garlic ginger and chopped green chilies, give it a stir. Then add in the chicken and saute it for 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, cumin and coriander powder. Mix everything well. Now cover and cook for 5 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Switch off the heat and let it cool a little about 3-4 minutes. Then add in the cream cheese and chopped coriander. Mix until combined. Let the mixture cool completely.
- Spoon the mixture over a slice of bread, cover it with another slice and press down. (here you can use any bread of your choice)
- Slice the sandwich into half and serve. Enjoy!