Are you craved for sweet and a big fan of cakes and cakes bites? Are you obsessed with banana bread but don’t have a baking oven? If yes, this recipe for you.
It is fast, super easy, and handy, and in no time, you can satisfy your sweet craving. You thought about what I am talking about—the best Chocolate Banana mug cake in a microwave.
The chocolate banana cake is the instant version of cake and banana bread. It has the goodness of fruit and milk and the unique gooey texture of the cake.
Everyone will love it. You want some instant sweet and have no eggs. Go in your kitchen make the banana bread as it takes just 3 -4-minute preparation and only a minute in baking. You can have the delicious banana mug cake in your hands just in 5 minutes of total time.
Let’s bake it and enjoy it in this pandemic time and cherish you.
- ½ Medium size Banana
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 3 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Chunks
- Take the banana in a small bowl. Mash it properly using a fork.
- Pour the mashed banana into a microwaveable cup.
- Add brown sugar along with 1 tbsp. of milk and 1 tbsp. sunflower oil. Mix well with a fork until sugar completely dissolves.
- Add Vanilla Essence and mix well.
- Add all-purpose flour and ¼ baking soda in a mug.
- You can have it hot or cold taste will be equally well and delicious.
- Place a clean kitchen towel underneath the mug in the oven to catch the overspill in case if batter spills.
- Microwave the cake for 1 minute and also go for toothpick test if it comes out clean, the cake is ready. Suppose any residual microwave it for the other 30 seconds as every microwave has different settings.