In this fast-moving era, sometimes it is impossible to have proper lunches and dinners. But food is a necessary part of life, and a healthy diet is one of the first necessities of a living person.
Working women sometimes desperately need to relax and enjoy her delicious meal apart from running from breakfast to packing lunches and preparing dinners for the family. The 15 minutes chicken dinner is one of the iconic and immediate dinners with less time of preparation.
Stir-fries are the most loved dishes in Asia, Europe, and Japan. The meals that are cooked on high flame have a delicious taste and crunch in it. The 15 minute chicken dinner is a colorful and delightful stir-fry dish with a tanginess of oyster sauce and saltiness of Soy sauce, the perfect dinner for a chicken and veggies lover. This chicken veggie stir-fry is a power pack dinner as it is full of iron and vitamins. You will love this dish and place it on the top of your menu.
- 250 grams chicken (Minced)
- ½ cup Chili pepper (Sliced)
- ½ cup Asparagus
- 1.5 cup Broccoli florets
- 2 cups Baby spinach
- 2 tbsps Vegetable oil (or olive oil)
- 2 tbsp Onion (Chopped )
- 2 tsp Garlic (Minced)
- 2 tsp Ginger (Minced)
- ½ tsp Salt (Or to taste )
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- ½ tsp Chili flakes
- 2 tbsps Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp Water
- Starts from heating a skillet or cast iron pan over high heat and add 2 tbsp. Vegetable oil or olive oil. You can also choose your favorite cooking oil too.
- Add 2 tbsp. Finely chopped onion and stir until translucent.
- Then add two tsp. Of minced garlic and minced ginger each
- Sauté both for few seconds and add 250 grams of minced chicken.
- Stir fry the mince for 2 minutes until completely separated.
- Add ½ cup of sliced colored chili peppers, 1/2 cup asparagus,1 & ½ cup of broccoli florets and stir fry these colorful vegetables for 2-3 minutes on high heat. Don’t overcook, colors of these beautiful vegies fainted.
- Add salt to taste and ½ tsp. Of crushed black pepper and mix well.
- Add 2 cups of baby spinach and stir-fry for one more minute.
- Take 2 tbsp. Water in a cup and add 2 tbsps. Of soy sauce and 1 tbsp. Of oyster sauce and mix well. Spread this solution to the stir-fry.
- Spread some red chili flakes approximately ½ tsp.
- Gently mix and fry for one minute.
- Plate this colorful and immediate cooked stir-fry and serve with love.