This chicken stir fry is almost as simple as it gets. It begins with a few cubed chicken breasts, even though chicken thighs work well. I like to begin with the chicken when I’m making a mix fry since as they brown, they make a layer of flavour within the skillet. When the veggies get added, they pick up a few of that flavour and after that create their own. It’s these layers that donate so much depth to this easy formula. And after that, it’s time for the sauce
I feel just like the sauce can be regularly neglected when making stir fry. It’s truly what gives the dish so much flavour and pulls the whole dinner together. The sauce I utilised for this mix fry is what makes it the most excellent chicken stir fry formula.
For Chicken Marination
For the sauce
In the pan
- 4 tbsp Cooking oil
- 2 tsp Garlic (Grated)
- 2 tsp Ginger (Grated)
- 1 tsp Red chili flakes
- 1 medium size Onion (Cubed)
- 1 medium size Bell pepper (Green Cubed)
- 1 medium size Bell pepper (Red Cubed)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, take 500 grams of chicken breast cubes cut into small pieces.
- Add 1 tsp of salt, ½ tsp of black pepper, 1 tsp of minced garlic, 1 tsp of minced ginger, 1 tbsp of dark soya sauce, 1 tbsp of cornstarch, and mix everything well.
- Then let the marinated chicken rest for 10 minutes.
- Take ½ cup of water in another bowl.
- Add 4 tbsp of soya sauce, 1 tbsp of white vinegar, 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup, 2 tbsp of honey, and 2 tbsp of cornstarch into the water and mix it well and save for later.
- Now heat the saucepan on medium-high flame.
- Add 3 tbsp of cooking oil into the pan.
- Take out all the cooked chicken and save it for later.
- Add 1 tbsp of cooking oil to the same pan.
- Add 2 tsp of ginger, 2 tsp of garlic, 1 tsp of red chili flakes, and cook for 30 seconds.
- Now add 1 medium size cubed onion, 1 medium size cubed green bell pepper, 1 medium size cubed red bell pepper, and stir for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add salt and black pepper as required to taste.
- Add the prepared sauce and stir for 2-3 minutes more.
- Finally, add chicken and cook for one more minute.