Except for the eggs, all the other ingredients are pretty much the same in this recipe and the taste is also similar to the classic Tiramisu. The best part is that you will only need 10 minutes to prepare this easy Tiramisu, so whenever you are short in time but you still need to make a delicious dessert, this 10 minutes Tiramisu is the way to go.
- In a bowl, take the whipping cream and the sugar together.
- Then using an electric mixer whip up the cream and sugar together until soft peaks form.
- Now add the mascarpone and the vanilla essence to the cream and continue to whip until the mascarpone and cream has mixed up nicely.
- Now spread half of the cream mixture on top of the first cookie layer and repeat the process with the second layer of ladyfingers and cream mixture.
- Finally, dust the top of the cake with some cocoa powder using a sieve and refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours or overnight.