A Stacked tuna Sandwich is such a classic sandwich choice and is continuing our go-to for a straightforward breakfast when we do not feel motivated to create anything else.
I continuously say that in the event that you have got a tin of tuna in your cabinet, at that point you have got the base for a filling dinner. Protein stuffed and flexible, we cherish a classic tuna sandwich and this stacked form has crunch, enhance and it’s simple to adjust as well. Utilize it in a plain sandwich, as a toastie, or indeed on a serving of mixed greens
When you’re longing for a tuna sandwich, you want a basic tuna serving of mixed greens formula that will grant you a crave-worthy tuna angle sandwich. This simple tuna serving of mixed greens is made with just a modest bunch of fixings. It’s the finest tuna salad sandwich!
This tuna serving is quick and easy to create, and it keeps well within the fridge for a couple of days. You’ll make it ahead and have a sound, fulfilling lunch prepared to go. Utilize this tuna serving of green mixed to create a classic tuna sandwich, served on a croissant, roll, or bread.
This tuna formula is so simple to customize. I’m sharing my best classic tuna serving of mixed greens formula, and you’ll be able include your favorite fixings to your tuna serving of mixed greens sandwich
Once the sandwiches are made, I would prescribe serving and eating them as before long as conceivable, something else they will get a bit soaked. In any case, on the off chance that you make as well much of the filling and need to spare it, at that point put it in a tight holder and after that, it’ll keep new within the ice chest for 2 days.
- 270 grams Canned tuna (drained)
- 6 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Mustard (paste)
- ¼ cup Cucumber (finely diced )
- 2 tbsp Onion (finely diced )
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepper (crushed)
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Coriander (finely chopped )
- 2 slices Bread (for each sandwich)
- 1 tbsp Butter ((Softened) for each bread slice)
- Flip the 270 grams of canned tuna dipped in water into the strainer and drain the water completely by pressing it with a spoon into the strainer
- In a mixing bowl, shift the drained tuna and add 6 tbsp of mayonnaise, 1 tbsp of mustard paste, ¼ cup of finely diced cucumber, and 2 tbsp of finely diced onion
- Add seasonings of ¼ tsp of salt, ¼ tsp of crushed black pepper, and 2 tbsp of lemon juice and mix it well.
- Add 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander and again mix it well to make a sandwich mixture.
- Take 2 slices of bread for each sandwich
- Spread 1 tbsp of softened butter on one side of a single bread slice. Repeat the same process for another slice of bread
- Cut it diagonally and serve the scrumptious tuna sandwiches with crispy fries