This chocolate mousse trifle recipe is so easy that you would want to make it for all of your chocolate loving friends! This simple no-bake dessert is perfect for any time of the year!
Make this rich and decadent trifle with a repeated layer of chocolate mousse, whipped cream, and your favorite chocolate cookie. That’s such an indulgent luxurious treat for anyone who loves chocolate, and the best part is you’ll only need 3 ingredients to make this delightful dessert.
- 8-10 Oreo Cookies Crushed Or You Can Use Any Cookies Of Your Choice
- 100 Grams Semisweet Chocolate
- 300 Ml Heavy Whipping Cream Chilled
- Crush Oreos By Bashing Them With A Rolling Pin Or Add The Oreos To A Food Processor And Process Until You Have Small Crumbs.
- Cut Chocolate Into Smaller Pieces (Or Use Chocolate Chips). Then Melt The Chocolate With 50ml Of Cream In A Heatproof Bowl On A Double Boiler, Making Sure The Bottom Of The Bowl Isn’t Touching The Simmering Water.
- Once The Chocolate Is Completely Melted Let It Cool For 5-6 Minutes.
- Whisk The Rest Of The 250ml Whipping Cream In A Separate Bowl Until Soft Peaks Form. Then Add Half Of The Whipped Cream To The Chocolate Cream Mixture And Mix Until Well Combined.
- Fill The Mousse And The Cream Into 2 Different Piping Bag, This Makes It Easy To Create The Layers Inside A Glass. (Or You Can Simply Spoon Them Into Your Glass)
- Now Layer Crushed Cookies, Chocolate Mousse And Whipped Cream To Your Glass Bowl. Repeat Layers.
- You Can Serve Them Right Away Or Refrigerate For 2-3 Hours And Serve Chilled. Enjoy!