This chocolate mousse trifle recipe is so easy that you would want to make it for all of your chocolate loving friends! This simple no-bake dessert is perfect for any time of the year!
Make this rich and decadent trifle with a repeated layer of chocolate mousse, whipped cream, and your favorite chocolate cookie. That’s such an indulgent luxurious treat for anyone who loves chocolate, and the best part is you’ll only need 3 ingredients to make this delightful dessert.
- Crush Oreos By Bashing Them With A Rolling Pin Or Add The Oreos To A Food Processor And Process Until You Have Small Crumbs.
- Once The Chocolate Is Completely Melted Let It Cool For 5-6 Minutes.
- Whisk The Rest Of The 250ml Whipping Cream In A Separate Bowl Until Soft Peaks Form. Then Add Half Of The Whipped Cream To The Chocolate Cream Mixture And Mix Until Well Combined.
- Fill The Mousse And The Cream Into 2 Different Piping Bag, This Makes It Easy To Create The Layers Inside A Glass. (Or You Can Simply Spoon Them Into Your Glass)
- You Can Serve Them Right Away Or Refrigerate For 2-3 Hours And Serve Chilled. Enjoy!