Good food makes you happy but good looking yummy dessert makes you happier like Tiramisu cheesecake. Tiramisu is a classic Italian coffee-flavored dessert. This is the most popular dessert from Italy and in Italian tiramisu means ‘Cheer me up’. This is a perfect explanation for this beautiful cake because it is so incredibly delicious.
Tiramisu is a coffee-flavored dessert that contains mascarpone cheese, sugar, cocoa powder, and ladyfingers; A fundamental ingredient in tiramisu. The combination of cream and cheeses make it rich and flavorful cheesecake.
Now let get started and create a masterpiece.
For the base
- 10 Pieces Digestive biscuit
- 4 tbsp Melted butter
- Add Digestive biscuits in a food processor and ground them finely. Then add melted butter in grounded biscuits and pulse again for few seconds to get fine crumbled crust for your cheesecake.
- Put Ground biscuit mixture into 8-inches springform pan.
- Pour the coffee liquid in a flat deep plate and step it aside.
- Add whipping cream to a large bowl with ½ cup of sugar. Whipped the cream with an electric beater by simply whisk it by hand until getting a soft peak.
- Add 1 cup of cream cheese and 1 cup of Mascarpone cheese with 1 tsp. of vanilla essence in whipped cream.
- Mix cheese until well combined.
- Spread half of the cream mixture over the biscuit crust, which is now set enough to work on.
- Dip ladyfingers in a coffee mixture for 1 0r 2 minutes.
- Place the dunked finger on cream cheese in a pan, if needed break a few ladyfingers to set them in a pan properly.
- Spread the reaming cream mixture evenly over the ladyfingers layer.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, dust your cake with cocoa powder.