Good food makes you happy but good looking yummy dessert makes you happier like Tiramisu cheesecake. Tiramisu is a classic Italian coffee-flavored dessert. This is the most popular dessert from Italy and in Italian tiramisu means ‘Cheer me up’. This is a perfect explanation for this beautiful cake because it is so incredibly delicious.
Tiramisu is a coffee-flavored dessert that contains mascarpone cheese, sugar, cocoa powder, and ladyfingers; A fundamental ingredient in tiramisu. The combination of cream and cheeses make it rich and flavorful cheesecake.
Tiramisu can be baked with the addition of eggs white for texture or it can also be no-bake cake, which is also very delicious.
One of the key rules of tiramisu is the final dust of cocoa powder on top. Though it is a simple step it gives a tiramisu wonderful look which is its main reason for popularity.
Now let get started and create a masterpiece.
- 2 tbsp Instant coffee
- 1 cup warm water
- 200 ml whipping cream
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Cream cheese
- 1 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 10-12 Lady Finger
- 2-3 tbsp Cocoa powder
For the base
- 10 Pieces Digestive biscuit
- 4 tbsp Melted butter
- Add Digestive biscuits in a food processor and ground them finely. Then add melted butter in grounded biscuits and pulse again for few seconds to get fine crumbled crust for your cheesecake.
- Put Ground biscuit mixture into 8-inches springform pan.
- Spread and Pressed down the mixture evenly to make a crust of cheesecake and refrigerate it for about 15 minutes to get properly set.
- Pour the coffee liquid in a flat deep plate and step it aside.
- Add whipping cream to a large bowl with ½ cup of sugar. Whipped the cream with an electric beater by simply whisk it by hand until getting a soft peak.
- Mix cheese until well combined.
- Spread half of the cream mixture over the biscuit crust, which is now set enough to work on.
- Dip ladyfingers in a coffee mixture for 1 0r 2 minutes.
- Place the dunked finger on cream cheese in a pan, if needed break a few ladyfingers to set them in a pan properly.
- Spread the reaming cream mixture evenly over the ladyfingers layer.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, dust your cake with cocoa powder.