Cucumber tomato and avocado salad is an easy and versatile one. Its a perfect combination of fresh crisp cucumber, juicy tomatoes, and creamy ripe avocado. This salad is perfect not only for spring and summer but for any time of the year.
You can prepare this salad for your launch or as a side dish at dinner.
Tomato cucumber salad stays fresh for a couple of days in the refrigerator, so it can be made earlier and stored in the fridge to enjoy later.
Rate This Recipe
- 1 large size Cucumber (sliced 1/4 inch thick and halved)
- 3 small size Tomatoes (quartered)
- 1 medium size Ripe avocado (cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 Red onion (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Fresh coriander (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Add cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, onion, and coriander to a large bowl. Then add the lemon juice and olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Gently mix everything until combined.
- Serve immediately or cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
Tried this recipe?Mention @spicebangla or tag #spicebangla!