Oreo milkshakes are super yummy and mouth-watering. It is so heavenly and tempting with chocolate flavor. Nowadays, almost everyone loves to drink it as it is very nutritious and luscious. You can make it easily within 5 minutes by using this super quick recipe.
Rate This Recipe
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Firstly, take a food processor.
- Pour about ½ cup of milk into the food processor or blender.
- Add approx 8 to 10 pieces of ore cookies to the blender.
- Now add this melted chocolate to the mixture of the blender.
- Cover the lid and blend them until everything gets mixed so well.
- A mouth-watering Oreo shake is ready for serving.
Some Amazing Tips For Yummy Oreo Milkshake: If you want to make Oreo shake more delicious and presentable, then here are a few tips for you: You can use marshmallows and crushed chocolate chunks instead of whipping cream. It makes your shake so tempting and presentable. You can use the chocolate sauce on the top of the topping so that it looks eye-catchy and added as a taste enhancer.
Tried this recipe?Mention @spicebangla or tag #spicebangla!