Oreo milkshakes are super yummy and mouth-watering. It is so heavenly and tempting with chocolate flavor. Nowadays, almost everyone loves to drink it as it is very nutritious and luscious. You can make it easily within 5 minutes by using this super quick recipe.
Oreo Milk Shake
- 3 cups Vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup Milk
- 8 to 10 pieces Oreo cookies
- 60 grams Milk chocolate (microwave them for 1 minute to melt)
- 2 pieces Oreo cookies
- Whipping cream
Don’t Miss Any Recipe
Join us and receive new recipes every week!
- Firstly, take a food processor.
- Add 3 cups of vanilla ice cream to it.
- Pour about ½ cup of milk into the food processor or blender.
- Add approx 8 to 10 pieces of ore cookies to the blender.
- Take about 60 grams of milk chocolate. Please put them in a bowl and place them in a microwave for about 30 to 60 seconds so that it melts perfectly.
- Now add this melted chocolate to the mixture of the blender.
- Cover the lid and blend them until everything gets mixed so well.
- Take a glass and pour the Oreo shake into it. Take two pieces of Oreo cookies and crush them into soft crumbs.
- Whipping cream is used as a topping for this Oreo shake.
- Dusting the Oreo crumbs over the topping of whipped cream
- A mouth-watering Oreo shake is ready for serving.
- Enjoy it with snacks and cookies.
This calculation is done by assumption calculated by an API. Please use our nutrition information just to get an idea about the recipe, consult a nutritionist if you need exact nutrition information.